Use of this Website
We would like to inform you that all information on this site (including links) is not to be utilised in any way which is inappropriate, offensive or contrary to any applicable laws or standards. Materials on this website (including links to materials) are not to be utilised in any manner which:
- defames, harasses, menaces, threatens, abuses, offends or embarrasses any person;
- infringes the copyright, moral rights, confidentiality rights or intellectual property rights of any person, for example, by reproducing videos, logos, photos or other material that is not owned by you (or which you do not have a license to reproduce on the site);
- infringes any of our rights or the rights of any third party including privacy rights;
- is obscene or indecent, depicts violence, sexual activity or pornography; or contains instructions in crime or drug use;
- breaches any laws, regulations, standards or codes as enacted modified or updated from time to time;
- impersonates any person or suggests a connection to a group or organization which is misleading;
- advocates the use of force or violence towards any person;
- encourages, endorses, approves or recommends the performance of dangerous or illegal acts; or
- contains a virus or other code that has harmful or destructive properties.
Intellectual Property Rights
We would like to inform you that we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights related to content on our site and of the material published on it. All such rights are reserved.
You may download information to view and you may draw attention to others of the content contained on this page.
You must not modify any materials you downloaded in any way, and you must not use any video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
The names and logos of Think Contraception and the Crisis Pregnancy Programme and all related product and service names, designs marks and slogans are the trade names, service marks or trademarks may not be used without prior consent.
Video Material on ThinkContraception.ie
You must not copy, amend or alter any material contained on our Site. Videos contained on the ‘Think Contraception’ website are for viewing purposes only and use on other websites is not permitted without prior consent from the Crisis Pregnancy Programme.
Linking to ThinkContraception.ie
You may link to our website and the videos contained in it, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
If you wish to make any use of material on Thinkcontraception.ie other than that set out above, please contact us with an outline of your request by emailing email@example.com .