Talking About Contraception
Making the right contraceptive choice is an important key to good sexual health and your health in general.
If you’re finding it difficult to talk about contraception with your partner or GP/Doctor, here are some tips to help you to discuss the issue.
Talk to your Partner
Talk to your GP/Doctor
When talking about contraception, it’s important to remember:
- It is your right to determine when, with whom, how and where you want to have sex
- It is your right to make your own choices
- It is your right to abstain from sexual activity
- It is your right to protect yourself from pregnancy and disease
- It is your right to enjoy yourself